The following terms have the meanings indicated below.
“User” is anyone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes or in any way uses or interacts with with the Services, including individuals who book appointments, purchase goods or services and otherwise interact with Subscribers or Our Website.
“Subscriber” is any entity (business or personal) that subscribes to our Service on a monthly basis.
“We”, “Our” and “Us” refer exclusively to Tanto, a corporation.
“You”, “Your” and “Yourself” refer exclusively to You, as a User of the Service.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
We collect the information You provide when You apply or sign up for a Tanto account or other Services, communicate with Us, answer Our surveys, upload content, or otherwise use the Services including:
- Identification Information. Your name; email address; mailing address; phone number; photograph; birthdate; photo; license number; passport, driver’s license, Social Security, Taxpayer Identification, or other government-issued identification; or other historical, contact, and demographic information, signature, and authentication credentials including IP address.
- Financial Information. Information such as bank account, payment card numbers, credit reports, and other publicly available information.
- Tax information. Withholding allowances and tax filing status.
- Information that You voluntarily provide to Us, including Your survey responses; participation in contests, promotions, or other prospective seller marketing forms or devices; suggestions for improvements; referrals; reviews; submissions or any other actions performed on the Services.
Information We Collect From Your Use of Our Services
We collect information about You and the devices You use to access the Services, such as Your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. The information that we collect includes:
- Precise Geolocation Information. The location of your device.
- Device Information. Information about Your device, including Your hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
- Use Information. Information about how You use our Services, including your access time, “log-in” and “log-out” information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, other attributes about Your browser, mobile device and operating system, any specific page You visit on Our platform, content (including photos) You view, create or share, features You use, the date and time of Your visit to or use of the Services, Your search terms, the website You visited before You visited or used the Services, data about how You interact with the Services, and other clickstream data.
- Business Information. Information about products and services You sell (including inventory, pricing, photos and other data) and other information You provide about You or Your business (including appointment, staffing availability, employee, payroll and contact data).
- Customer and Business Contact Information. Information You collect from Your customers, including email address, phone number, payment information, or other information.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also collect information about You from third parties, including:
- Identity Verification. Information from third-party verification services, credit bureaus, financial institutions, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources.
- Background Information. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we may obtain background check reports from public records of criminal convictions and arrest records. We may use Your information, including Your full name, government-issued identification number, and date of birth, to obtain such reports.
- Credit, Compliance and Fraud. Information about You from third parties in connection with any credit investigation, credit eligibility, identity or account verification process, fraud detection process, or collection procedure, or as may otherwise be required by applicable law. This includes, without limitation, the receipt and exchange of account or credit-related information with any credit reporting agency or credit bureau, where lawful, and any person or corporation with whom You have had, currently have, or may have a financial relationship, including without limitation past, present, and future places of employment, financial institutions, and personal reporting agencies.
- Business Information. Information about You and Your business from third parties in connection with verifying location, hours, goods and services provided, business contacts (such as sales representatives and distributors) and inventory stocked and sold.
Our Services are general audience services not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information about You for a number of purposes, including:
- Providing, improving, maintaining, and developing Our Services; determining whether the Services are available in Your country; processing or recording payment transactions or money transfers; providing You with the Tanto products and features You choose to use; displaying Your historical transaction or appointment information; developing new products and services; delivering the information and support You request, including technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages including to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance for problems with Our Services or Your account; improving, personalizing, and facilitating Your use of Our Services; measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection with Your use or the performance of Our Services.
- Sending You information we think You may find useful or which You have requested from Us about Our products and services; conducting surveys and collecting feedback about Our Services.
- Investigating, detecting, preventing, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities, or to otherwise help protect Your account; protecting Our, Our customers’, or Your customers’ rights or property, or the security or integrity of Our Services; enforcing Our Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies; verifying Your identity; complying with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process; fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to You in connection with Our Services; contacting You to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance with Our Services.
- Marketing of Our Services; communicating with You and potential future customers about opportunities, products, services, contests, promotions, discounts, incentives, surveys, and rewards offered by Us and select partners. If we send You marketing emails, each email will contain instructions permitting you to “opt out” of receiving future marketing or other communications.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services from time to time.
How We Share Your Information
We may share information about you as follows:
With other users of Our Services with whom You interact through Your own use of Our Services; with Our group companies and corporate affiliates, for the purposes outlined above; with third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention, identity verification, and fee collection services), as well as financial institutions, payment networks, payment card associations, credit bureaus, partners providing services on Tanto’s behalf, and other entities in connection with the Services; with third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities on Our behalf or in connection with Our Services; to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Services; or in connection with (including, without limitation, during the negotiation or due diligence process of) a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets; financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change. We will share Your information with Your consent at Your direction or as described at the time You agree to share; when You authorize a third party application or website to access Your information. We also may share (within Our group of companies or with third parties) aggregated and anonymized information that does not specifically identify You or any individual user of Our Services.
Safety and Compliance with Law
If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (i) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (e.g., from tax authorities, law enforcement agencies, etc.); (ii) to enforce or comply with our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies; (iii) to protect our or our customers’ rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services; or (iv) to protect us, users of our Services or the public from harm, fraud, or potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
How Long We Retain Your Information
We generally retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law. However, even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, the applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, to enforce our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
Remember that You have visited Us or used the Services before. This allows Us to identify the number of unique visitors We receive, so that We can provide enough capacity to accommodate all of Our users; customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of Our Services; collect data about the way You interact with our Services; collect data to assess and improve Our advertising campaigns; allow Our business partners (including third parties) to use these tracking technologies to track Your behavior on Our behalf on our Platform and on partner websites; enable third parties to collect data about the way You interact across sites outside of Our Services; collect anonymous statistical information about how You use the Services and the location from which You access the Services.
Some of the cookies used in the Services are set by Us, and others are set by third parties who deliver services on Our behalf. Most web and mobile device browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. However, You can change Your browser settings to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies used in the Services, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services.
Third Party Services, Advertising and Analytics
Social Media Features and Widgets
Facebook or Google Connect
You can log in to some of the Services using sign-in third-party services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us, such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Some services, like Facebook Connect, give you the option to post information about your activities on our websites to your profile page to share with others within your network. In addition, when using our Services we may allow you a chance to tell friends about our services by accessing the contacts in your Facebook or other social media account.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by such third parties’ privacy policies. For more information, we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices.
Examples of our third-party service providers to help deliver our Services or to connect to our Services include:
Our websites offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if You directly disclose Personal Information through Tanto public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. To request removal of your Personal Information from Our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Right
California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternatively, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. If you wish to opt-out of our sharing of your information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes offline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that by opting out of sharing this information used in the Services, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services provided by Tanto.
Accessing Personal Information
You may access, change, or correct information that You have provided by logging into Your Tanto account at any time or by making a request to Us using the contact details below, in which case we may need to verify Your identity before granting access or otherwise changing or correcting Your information.
Deactivating Your Account
If You wish to deactivate Your account, You can do so by logging into Your Tanto account or by emailing Us using the contact details provided below.
In order to provide certain Services, We may require access to location information, including precise geolocation information collected from Your device. If You do not consent to the collection of this information, certain Services will not function properly and You will not be able to use those Services. You can stop collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences on Your mobile device. If You do so, some of Our mobile application features will no longer function. You also may stop collection of location information via mobile application by following the standard uninstall process to remove the Tanto mobile application.
3941 Park Drive
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762